sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

INTRODUCING ME

Hi, my name is Carlos, I'm nineteen years old, I live in Molina de Segura which is a big town thirty minutes from Murcia by bus and fifteen by car.
I love playing and watching football, listening to music and going out with my friends.
In regard to my personality I consider myself a happy and cheerful person because I love making people laugh. Maybe, at first sight, you can think I'm a bit shy, but when you know me well you soon realize that I am so extrovert and outgoing. Other adjectives that describe me are: polite, sincere, responsible and lazy.
With respect to my appearance, I am a tall and strong boy, I've got green eyes and curly hair and I'm broad-shouldered and fair-skinned.
According to fashion and clothes, I usually have a casual look, I slip on a t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants and sneakers. However, when I go to parties I tend to be more stylish, I put on nice shirts and skinny jeans. At major events like weedings or graduations I always dress up with smartly clothes. I love wearing dark suits and brand-name shoes.

Well, you probably know more than you ever wanted to, so if you want to know me better just follow me ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario